100 mA Ultra-low Supply Current (0.3 µA) LDO Regulator with Battery Monitor
The RP124x is an LDO regulator with a battery monitor (BM) featuring ultra-low supply current.
The battery monitor has a function which divides the input voltage (VIN) into 1/3 or 1/4. The battery
charge remaining can be monitored by MCU. The buffering output enables directly inputting a signal
into the low voltage A/D converter (ADC) with built-in MCU.
● Achieving Low Supply Current of 0.3 µA, Longer Battery Life and Downsizing
● Requiring Only Three External Capacitors and Suitable for Space-saving Mounting for the Smaller Packages
● Input Voltage Range: 1.7 V to 5.5 V
● Supply Current: Typ. 0.2 μA
● Output Voltage Accuracy: ±0.8%
● Output Current: 100 mA
● Ceramic Capacitor Compatible: 1.0 μF or more
● Output Voltage: VIN/3 (RP124xxx3x)
● Supply Current: Typ. 0.1 μA
● Ceramic Capacitor Compatible: 0.1 μF to 0.22 μF
1.2 mm x 1.2 mm x 0.4 mm
2.9 mm x 2.8 mm x 1.1 mm
The diagram is assumed to be used for RP124xxxxE.
Battery powered IoT devices
Energy harvesting devices
Low power wireless communication modules including: Bluetooth® LE, Zigbee, and LPWA
Low power consumption CPUs, memories, and sensors