LVDS Interface ICs
35bit LVDS Transmitter
LVDS Interface IC of ROHM "Serializer" "Deserializer" operate from 8MHz to 150MHz wide clock range, and number of bits
range is from 35 to 70. Data is transmitted seven times (7X) stream and reduce cable number by 3(1/3) or less. The
ROHM's LVDS has low swing mode to be able to expect further low EMI.
1) 35bits data of parallel LVCMOS level inputs are converted to five channels of LVDS data stream.
2) 30bits of RGB data and 5bits of timing and control data(HSYNC,VSYNC,DE,CNTL1,CNTL2) are transmitted up to
784Mbps effective rate per LVDS channel.
3) Support clock frequency from 8MHz up to 112MHz.
4) Support consumer video format including 480i, 480P, 720P and 1080i as well.
5) Clock edge selectable
6) Power down mode
7) Support spread spectrum clock generator.
8) Support reduced swing LVDS for low EMI.
9) 30bit LVDS receiver is recommended to use BU90R104.
Flat Panel Display
■This chip is not designed to protect from radioactivity.
■The chip is made strictly for the specific application or equipment.
Then it is necessary that the unit is measured as need.
■This document may be used as strategic technical data which subjects to COCOM regulations.
© 2013 ROHM Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
2013.06 - Rev.C