LVDS Interface ICs
4bit LVDS Driver
LVDS Interface IC of ROHM "Serializer" "Deserializer" operate from 8MHz to 150MHz wide clock range, and number of bits
range is from 35 to 70. Data is transmitted seven times (7X) stream and reduce cable number by 3(1/3) or less. The
ROHM's LVDS has low swing mode to be able to expect further low EMI.
Driver and Receiver of 4 bits operate to 250MHz. It can be used for a variety of purposes, home appliances such as
LCD-TV, business machines such as decoders, instruments, and medical equipment.
1) >500 Mbps (250 MHz) switching rates
2) Flow-through pinout simplifies PCB layout.
3) 300 ps typical differential skew
4) 400 ps maximum differential skew
5) 2.8 ns maximum propagation delay
6) 3.3V power supply design
7) ±200mV and ±350mV Selectable differential signaling
8) Interoperable with existing 5V LVDS receivers
9) High impedance on LVDS outputs on power down
10) Conforms to TIA/EIA-644 LVDS Standard
11) Industrial operating temperature range (-40℃ to +85℃)
Car Navigation System
Digital TV (Signal System)
Vending machine, Ticket vending machine
■This chip is not designed to protect from radioactivity.
■This document may be used as strategic technical data
which subjects to COCOM regulations.
© 2011 ROHM Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
2011.12 - Rev.A