Fax-on-Demand: (800) 260-9099
Before ordering check with
factory for most current data.
FAX ID Description
5600 Data sheet
Used for terminating coaxial cable to printed circuit boards.
• Provides a completely shielded, low-resistance, matched-
impedance termination with very low VSWR (D-607 series
• Transparent Kynar insulation sleeve provides encapsulation,
inspectability, strain relief, and insulation.
• Prefluxed solder preform provides a controlled soldering
• One-piece design offers easy installation and lower installed
• Preinstalled PCB termination body provides convenience and
ease of installation.
Coaxial Cable Termination
SolderSleeve PCB/coaxial cable terminators
Product Selection Process
Typical application performance
Matched impedance up to 2.3 GHz
Effective transmission up to 100 MHz
Pin to ground
1. Select product series from the Prod-
uct Options table above.
2. Determine cable RG number or out-
side diameter dimensions.
Table A. D-607 Series Part Numbers
3. Select the appropriate part number
from Table A (D-607 series) or Table B
• For D-607 (matched impedance) series,
determine straight or right-angle entry to
PCB and grid pattern, then select the
appropriate part number from Table A
• For B-046 (PinPak, or pin to ground)
series, determine hole spacing and
diameter. Refer to Table B for product
selection (see illustration beneath Table
B for cable dimensions).
Cable dimensions (mm/in)
Max. outside diameter
RG cable number
174, 178, 179,
*Limited for use with RG 174, 178, and 404.
Entry to PCB
grid 5.08 (.200)
grid 5.08 (.200)
grid 2.54 (.100)
Users should independently evaluate the suitability of the product for their application.
R Electrical Interconnect Products 9-45