Quad. 2-input NAND Gates
(Previous ADE-205-240A (Z))
May 20, 2004
The HD74LV00A has four two-input NAND gates in a 14-pin package.
Low-voltage and high-speed operation is suitable for the battery-powered products (e.g., notebook computers), and the
low-power consumption extends the battery life.
• VCC = 2.0 V to 5.5 V operation
• All inputs VIH (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V to 5.5 V)
• All outputs VO (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V)
• Typical VOL ground bounce < 0.8 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Typical VOH undershoot > 2.3 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Output current
±6 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V to 3.6 V), ±12 mA (@VCC = 4.5 V to 5.5 V)
• Ordering Information
SOP–14 pin(JEITA) FP–14DAV
EL (2,000 pcs/reel)
SOP–14 pin(JEDEC) FP–14DNV
EL (2,500 pcs/reel)
ELL (2,000 pcs/reel)
Note: Please consult the sales office for the above package availability.
Note: H: High level
L: Low level
Rev.3.00, May 20, 2004, page 1 of 8