LOW SKEW PCI/PCI-X BUFFER
The ICS2304NZ-1 is a high-performance, low skew, low
jitter PCI/PCI-X clock driver. It is designed to distribute
high-speed signals in PCI/PCI-X applications operating at
speeds from 0 to 140 MHz.
The ICS2304NZ-1 is characterized for operation from -40°C
to +85°C for automotive and industrial applications.
• Packaged in 8-pin TSSOP (4.4 mm body)
• Frequency range of 0 to 140 MHz
• Less than 100 ps skew between outputs
• Distribute one clock input to one bank of four outputs
• Operating voltage of 3.3 V ±10%
• Available in commercial and industrial temperature
IDT® LOW SKEW PCI/PCI-X BUFFER
ICS2304NZ-1 REV G 110110