3.3 VOLT TIME SLOT INTERCHANGE
256 x 256
• 256 x 256 channel non-blocking switching at 2.048 Mb/s
• Per-channel variable or constant throughput delay
• Automatic identification of ST-BUS®/GCI interfaces
• Accept 8 serial data streams of 2.048 Mb/s
• Automatic frame offset delay measurement
• Per-stream frame delay offset programming
• Per-channel high impedance output control
• Per-channel Processor Mode
• Control interface compatible to Intel/Motorola CPUs
• Connection memory block programming
• Available in 64-pin Thin Plastic Quad Flatpack (TQFP) and
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
64-pin Small Thin Quad Flatpack (STQFP)
•· 3.3V Power Supply
• Operating Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C
• 3.3V I/O with 5V Tolerant Inputs
The IDT72V70190 is a non-blocking digital switch that has a capacity of
256 x 256 channels at 2.048 Mb/s. Some of the main features are: program-
mable stream and channel control, Processor Mode, input offset delay and high-
impedance output control.
Per-stream input delay control is provided for managing large multi-chip
switches that transport both voice channel and concatenated data channels. In
addition, input streams can be individually calibrated for input frame offset.
VCC GND R ESET
CLK F0i FE IC
AS/ IM DS/ C S R/W / A0-A7 D TA D8-D15/ CCO
IDT and the IDT logo are trademarks of Integrated Device Technology, Inc. The ST-BUS® is a trademark of Mitel Corp.
© 2004 Integrated Device Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Product specifications subject to change without notice.