Keep safety first in your circuit designs!
1. Renesas Technology Corp. puts the maximum effort into making semiconductor products
better and more reliable, but there is always the possibility that trouble may occur with
them. Trouble with semiconductors may lead to personal injury, fire or property damage.
Remember to give due consideration to safety when making your circuit designs, with ap-
propriate measures such as (i) placement of substitutive, auxiliary circuits, (ii) use of non-
flammable material or (iii) prevention against any malfunction or mishap.
Notes regarding these materials
1. These materials are intended as a reference to assist our customers in the selection of the
Renesas Technology Corp. product best suited to the customer's application; they do not
convey any license under any intellectual property rights, or any other rights, belonging to
Renesas Technology Corp. or a third party.
2. Renesas Technology Corp. assumes no responsibility for any damage, or infringement of
any third-party's rights, originating in the use of any product data, diagrams, charts, pro-
grams, algorithms, or circuit application examples contained in these materials.
3. All information contained in these materials, including product data, diagrams, charts, pro-
grams and algorithms represents information on products at the time of publication of these
materials, and are subject to change by Renesas Technology Corp. without notice due to
product improvements or other reasons. It is therefore recommended that customers con-
tact Renesas Technology Corp. or an authorized Renesas Technology Corp. product dis-
tributor for the latest product information before purchasing a product listed herein.
The information described here may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Renesas Technology Corp. assumes no responsibility for any damage, liability, or other
loss rising from these inaccuracies or errors.
Please also pay attention to information published by Renesas Technology Corp. by vari-
ous means, including the Renesas Technology Corp. Semiconductor home page (http://
4. When using any or all of the information contained in these materials, including product
data, diagrams, charts, programs, and algorithms, please be sure to evaluate all informa-
tion as a total system before making a final decision on the applicability of the information
and products. Renesas Technology Corp. assumes no responsibility for any damage, liabil-
ity or other loss resulting from the information contained herein.
5. Renesas Technology Corp. semiconductors are not designed or manufactured for use in a
device or system that is used under circumstances in which human life is potentially at
stake. Please contact Renesas Technology Corp. or an authorized Renesas Technology
Corp. product distributor when considering the use of a product contained herein for any
specific purposes, such as apparatus or systems for transportation, vehicular, medical,
aerospace, nuclear, or undersea repeater use.
6. The prior written approval of Renesas Technology Corp. is necessary to reprint or repro-
duce in whole or in part these materials.
7. If these products or technologies are subject to the Japanese export control restrictions,
they must be exported under a license from the Japanese government and cannot be im-
ported into a country other than the approved destination.
Any diversion or reexport contrary to the export control laws and regulations of Japan and/
or the country of destination is prohibited.
8. Please contact Renesas Technology Corp. for further details on these materials or the
products contained therein.
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet4u.net/