Triple Inverters with Schmitt–trigger Inputs
(Previous ADE-205-343B (Z))
The HD74LV2G14A has triple inverters with schmitt–trigger inputs in a 8 pin package. Low voltage and
high-speed operation is suitable for the battery powered products (e.g., notebook computers), and the low
power consumption extends the battery life.
• The basic gate function is lined up as Renesas uni logic series.
• Supplied on emboss taping for high-speed automatic mounting.
• Electrical characteristics equivalent to the HD74LV14A
Supply voltage range : 1.65 to 5.5 V
Operating temperature range : –40 to +85°C
• All inputs VIH (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V to 5.5 V)
All outputs VO (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V)
• Output current ±6 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V to 3.6 V), ±12 mA (@VCC = 4.5 V to 5.5 V)
• All the logical input has hysteresis voltage for the slow transition.
• Ordering Information
Package Code Package
HD74LV2G14AUSE SSOP-8 pin
E (3,000 pcs/reel)
Rev.3.00, Sep.25.2003, page 1 of 8