Dual Bus Buffer Noninverted with 3–state Output /
CMOS Logic Level Shifter
(Previous ADE-205-679A (Z))
The HD74LV2GT241A has dual bus buffer noninverted with 3–state output in an 8 pin package. Two
noninverters are included in one circuit. Each circuit can be independently controlled by the enable signal
OE or OE, which enables outputs when receiving a low or high-level signal, respectively. The input
protection circuitry on this device allows over voltage tolerance on the input, allowing the device to be used
as a logic–level translator from 3.0 V CMOS Logic to 5.0 V CMOS Logic or from 1.8 V CMOS logic to
3.0 V CMOS Logic while operating at the high-voltage power supply. Low voltage and high-speed
operation is suitable for the battery powered products (e.g., notebook computers), and the low power
consumption extends the battery life.
• The basic gate function is lined up as Renesas uni logic series.
• Supplied on emboss taping for high-speed automatic mounting.
• TTL compatible input level.
Supply voltage range : 3.0 to 5.5 V
Operating temperature range : –40 to +85°C
• Logic-level translate function
3.0 V CMOS logic → 5.0 V CMOS logic (@VCC = 5.0 V)
1.8 V or 2.5 V CMOS logic → 3.3 V CMOS logic (@VCC = 3.3 V)
• All inputs VIH (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V to 5.5 V)
All outputs VO (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V, Output : Z)
• Output current ±6 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V to 3.6 V), ±12 mA (@VCC = 4.5 V to 5.5 V)
• All the logical input has hysteresis voltage for the slow transition.
• Ordering Information
HD74LV2GT241AUSE SSOP-8 pin
E (3,000 pcs/reel)
Rev.2.00, Oct.23.2003, page 1 of 1