SYNC SIGNAL PROCESSOR
The M52036SP is a semiconductor integrated circuit for the automatic selection and rectification of sync waveforms.
The IC operates with synchronizing signals in three forms, that is, separate sync(positive or negative polarity, 1 to 5
Vp-p), composite sync (positive or negative polarity, 1 to 5 Vp-p), and synchronous video (negative sync). This IC is
optimal for processing sync signals for multi-scan-type displays.
• Indicates the presence or absence of synchronizing-signal input and the polarities of the signals
• Pulse-output circuit is for open-collector output
• Clamp-pulse output and Clamp-pulse trigger is generated at the front edge for separate sync and composite sync
input, and at the rear edge for sync on video input.
• 20-pin shrink-DIP
• Display Monitor
Recommended Operating Condition
• Supply voltage range: 11 to 13 V
• Rated supply voltage: 12 V
Rev.1.0, Sep.22.2003, page 1 of 13