Stepping Motor Drivers
Stepping Motor Driver
BD6290EFV is the simple type that provides the minimum function for driving stepping motor and various protection circuits.
As for its basic function, it is a low power consumption bipolar PWM constant current-drive driver with power supply’s rated
voltage of 36V and rated output current of 0.8A. There are excitation modes of FULL STEP & HALF STEP &, QUARTER
STEP mode. This IC contributes to reduction of mounting area, cost down, safety design.
1) Power supply: one system drive (rated voltage of 36V)
2) Rated output current: 0.8A
3) Low ON resistance DMOS output
4) Parallel IN drive mode
5) PWM constant current control (self oscillation)
6) Built-in spike noise cancel function (external noise filter is unnecessary)
7) FULL STEP, HALF STEP, QUARTER STEP
8) Power save function
9) Built-in logic input pull-down resistor
10) Power-on reset function
11) Thermal shutdown circuit (TSD)
12) Over current protection circuit (OCP)
13) Under voltage lock out circuit (UVLO)
14) Over voltage lock out circuit (OVLO)
15) Malfunction prevention at the time of no applied power supply (Ghost Supply Prevention Function)
16) Electrostatic discharge: 4kV (HBM specification)
17) Microminiature, ultra-thin and high heat-radiation (exposed metal type) HTSSOP package (BD6391EFV)
Laser beam printer, Scanner, Photo printer, FAX, Ink jet printer, Mini printer, Sewing machine, Toy, and Robot etc.
© 2012 ROHM Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
2012.02 - Rev.A
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/