Optical disc ICs
6CH Power Driver for
BD7905BFS is a 6-channel driver IC that integrates all drivers necessary for optical disc driver. Low vibration, low noise,
and low heat operation have been realized by adopting 180° PWM driving system for spindle motor driver. The built-in
2-channel sled motor driver is used for the stepping motor.
1) 3channel BTL driver, 2channel PWM driver and 3phase motor driver.
- ALL of the motor and actuator for CD-ROM, DVD-ROM etc.
2) These mode is able to be selected by the two control terminals.
- ON/OFF of loading, and other 5channels, brake mode and gain select of spindle driver and standby mode.
3) Built-in triangular-wave generator.
4) Package SSOP-A54 has large power dissipation.
5) Built in thermal-shut-down circuit.
〈 Spindle driver 〉
• Efficient drive by current feedback 180deg PWM drive.
• Built in current limit, hall bias, short brake, FG 3-phase mixed signal output and reverse protection circuit.
• Low ON-Resistor. (RON=0.85Ω)
〈 Sled motor driver 〉
• Efficient drive by current feedback PWM drive.
• Built in 2channel for stepping motor.
〈 Actuator driver, Loading driver 〉
• Linear BTL drive system.