AC/DC converter unit
The BP5034 is an AC / DC converter which can be used to supply +12V, 100mA DC output from a commercial power
supply (100V AC). Using this unit enables simple, easy drive of microcomputers, LEDs, and other electronic components
without using a transformer. It also allows set PCBs to be kept compact and lightweight, with extremely few attachments.
Power supply circuits for vacuum cleaners, washing machines, refrigerators, electric carpets, electric rice cookers and
crock pots, irons, cordless telephones, air purifiers, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, illumination devices and other small
household appliances, as well as power supply circuits for gas, fire and smoke alarms, DC motors, sensors, and other
1) Elimination of a transformer enables compact, light-
weight power supply boards.
2) Wide input voltage range. (80 to 120V for AC voltage
3) DC circuits can be easily configured, with few attach-
4) Because no transformer is used, the power supply
board is less vulnerable to splitting or cracking from
impact or shock.
5) Hybridization of the IC reduces the number of labor
hours in the assembly process.
FAbsolute maximum ratings (Ta=25_C)
FRecommended operating conditions (Ta=25_C)