AC / DC converter unit
The BP5034A24 is an AC / DC converter which can be used to supply direct current ()24V, DC 50mA) voltage from
a commercial power supply (100V AC) with a small number of attachments. Using this unit enables simple, easy drive
of sets using microcomputers, without using a transformer. It also allows the board in the set to be kept compact and
Power supplies of electric rice cookers and hot water pots, irons, electric carpets and other small household appliances;
power supplies of illumination devices, fire and smoke alarms, sensors, and other warning devices
1) Smaller and lighter weight than transformer systems.
2) Wide input voltage range. (80 to 120V for AC voltage
conversion, 113 to 170V for DC voltage input)
3) DC voltage source (24V, 50mA) can be easily config-
ured, with few attachments.
4) Since no transformer is used, the power supply board
is less vulnerable to splitting or cracking from impact
5) Hybridization of the IC simplifies the manufacturing
process for power supply circuit boards, and im-
proves mass production capability of sets.
FAbsolute maximum ratings (Ta = 25_C)
FRecommended operating conditions