Solid State Devices, Inc.
14701 Firestone Blvd * La Mirada, Ca 90638
Phone: (562) 404-7855 * Fax: (562) 404-1773
firstname.lastname@example.org * www.ssdi-power.com
DESIGNER’S DATA SHEET
Part Number / Ordering Information 1/
SFF130 __ __
│ └ Screening 2/
│ __ = Not Screen
TX = TX Level
TXV = TXV Level
S = S Level
└ /5= TO-5
8 AMP / 100 Volts
N-Channel Power MOSFET
• Rugged Construction with Poly Silicon Gate
• Low RDS(ON) and High Transconductance
• Excellent High Temperature Stability
• Very Fast Switching Speed
• Fast Recovery and Superior dV/dt Performance
• Increased Reverse Energy Capability
• Low Input and Transfer Capacitance for Easy Paralleling
• Hermetically Sealed Package
• Available in both hot case and isolated versions
• Ideal for low power applications
• TX, TXV, Space Level Screening Available 2/
• Replacement for IRFF130 Types
Maximum Ratings 3/
Drain – Source Voltage
Gate – Source Voltage
Continuous Collector Current
Operating & Storage Temperature
Junction to Case
Single Pulse Avalanche Energy
1/ For Ordering Information, Price, Operating
Curves, and Availability- Contact Factory.
2/ Screened to MIL-PRF-19500.
3/ Unless Otherwise Specified, All Maximum
Ratings and Electrical Characteristics @25ºC.
TC = 25ºC
TC = 100ºC
TC = 25ºC
TA = 25ºC
Top & Tstg
TO-5 Case Outline:
-55 to +150
NOTE: All specifications are subject to change without notification.
SCD's for these devices should be reviewed by SSDI prior to release.
DATA SHEET #: F00019D