3.3 V ultra-low clamping single line bidirectional ESD protection
Product status link
• Ultra-low clamping voltage: 6.3 V TLP at 16 A Ipp
• Bidirectional protection diode
• Very low dynamic resistance: 85 mΩ
• Low leakage current: 100 nA max at 3.3 V VRM
• ST0201 package
• ECOPACK2 compliant component
• Exceeds IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
– ±25 kV (contact discharge)
– ±30 kV (air discharge)
Where transient over voltage protection in ESD sensitive equipment is required,
• Smartphones, mobile phones and accessories
• Tablets and notebooks
• Portable multimedia devices and accessories
• Wearable, home automation, healthcare
• Highly integrated systems
The ESDL031-1BF4 is a bidirectional single line TVS diode designed to protect the
power line against EOS and ESD transients.
The device is ideal for applications where board space saving is required.
DS13106 - Rev 1 - September 2019
For further information contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office.