Absolute maximum ratings and operating conditions
1 Absolute maximum ratings and operating conditions
Table 1. Absolute maximum ratings (AMR)
VCC Supply voltage
Vid Differential input voltage(1)
Vi Input voltage(1)
Output short-circuit duration
±18 or +36
Thermal resistance junction-to-ambient(2), (3)
Thermal resistance junction-to-case(2), (3)
HBM: human body model(4)
MM: machine model(5)
CDM: charged device model(6)
-65 to +150
1. Either or both input voltages must not exceed the magnitude of VCC+ or VCC-.
2. Short-circuits can cause excessive heating and destructive dissipation.
3. Rth are typical values.
4. Human body model: A 100 pF capacitor is charged to the specified voltage, then discharged through
a 1.5 kΩ resistor between two pins of the device. This is done for all couples of connected pin combinations
while the other pins are floating.
5. Machine model: A 200 pF capacitor is charged to the specified voltage, then discharged directly between
two pins of the device with no external series resistor (internal resistor < 5 Ω). This is done for all couples of
connected pin combinations while the other pins are floating.
6. Charged device model: all pins and the package are charged together to the specified voltage and then
discharged directly to ground through only one pin. This is done for all pins.
Table 2. Operating conditions
Operating free air temperature range
±2.5 to ±15
-40 to 125
Doc ID 2177 Rev 6