RF power LDMOS transistor for frequencies up to 1.5 GHz
VDD POUT (typ.) Gain
ST50V10200 1000 MHz
• High efficiency and linear gain operations
• Integrated ESD protection
• Large positive and negative gate/source voltage range
• In compliance with the European Directive 2002/95/EC
• Broadband communications
• Industrial, scientific and medical (ISM)
The ST50V10200 is a common-source N-channel enhancement-mode lateral field-
effect RF power transistor designed for broadband commercial, avionics and
industrial applications at frequencies up to 1.5 GHz. It can be used in A/AB and C
classes for all typical modulation formats.
Product status link
DS12765 - Rev 2 - March 2019
For further information contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office.