300 mA, 28 V low-dropout voltage regulator, with 5 µA quiescent current
Maturity status link
• Wide input voltage range : 2.5 V to 28 V
• Ultra-low quiescent current: typ. 5 µA at no-load, 10 µA max. across full
• Output voltage accuracy: ± 2%
• Output current up to 300 mA
• Fixed output voltage versions, starting from 1.2 V with 100 mV step
• Stable with low ESR capacitors (0.47 µF min.)
• Thermal shutdown protection
• Current limit protection
• -40 °C to +125 °C operating temperature range
• Post regulation
• Electronic meters
• Smoke detectors / alarms
• Portable equipment
• Industrial applications
The ST732 is 300 mA LDO regulator, designed to be used in several medium voltage
Ultra-low quiescent current of 5 µA makes it suitable for applications permanently
connected to power supply/battery.
This feature is also useful when electronic modules remain permanently turned on.
The ST732 embeds protection functions, such as: current limit, short-circuit and
thermal shutdown. The extended input voltage range, very low drop voltage and low
quiescent current features make it suitable also for low power after-market
automotive and consumer applications.
DS12561 - Rev 2 - June 2020
For further information contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office.