200 W, 32 V HF to 1.3 GHz LDMOS transistor in a STAC package
Figure 1. Pin connection
2. Source (bottom side)
Datasheet - preliminary data
• Improved ruggedness: V(BR)DSS > 80 V
• Load mismatch 65:1 all phases @
200 W / 32 V / 860 MHz under 1 msec - 10%
• POUT = 200 W min. (250 W typ.) with 16 dB
gain @ 860 MHz
• In compliance with the 2002/95/EC European
• ST air-cavity STAC® packaging technology
The STAC9200 is a common source N-channel
enhancement-mode lateral field-effect RF power
transistor designed for broadband applications in
the HF to 1300 MHz frequency range. The
STAC9200 benefits from the latest generation of
efficient STAC® package technology.
Table 1. Device summary
1. For more details please refer to Chapter 8: Marking, packing and shipping specifications.
DocID025416 Rev 2
This is preliminary information on a new product now in development or undergoing evaluation. Details are subject to
change without notice.