Snubberless™, logic level and standard 12 A Triacs
Table 1. Device summary
20 / 35 mA
Datasheet - production data
• Medium current Triac
• High static and dynamic commutation
• Low thermal resistance with clip bonding
• Packages is RoHS (2002/95/EC) compliant
• 600 V VRM
• UL certified (ref. file E81734)
• Value sensitive application
• General purpose ac line load switching
• Motor control circuits in power tools
• Small home appliances, lighting
• Inrush current limiting circuits
• Overvoltage crowbar protection
Available in through-hole, the T12T series of
Triacs can be used as on/off or phase angle
control function in general purpose AC switching
where high commutation capability is required.
This series can be designed in many value
sensitive appliances thanks to the parameters
guidance provided in the following pages.
Provides insulation rated at 2500 V rms
(TO-220AB insulated package).
This is information on a product in full production.
TM: Snubberless is a trademark of STMicroelectronics