20 A - 800 V - 150 °C H-series Triac in D²PAK
Product status link
• 20 A high current Triac
• 800 V symmetrical blocking voltage
• 150 °C maximum junction temperature Tj
• Three triggering quadrants
• High noise immunity - static dV / dt
• Robust dynamic turn-off commutation - (dl/dt)c
• ECOPACK2 compliant component
• Home automation Smart AC plug
• Water heater, room heater and coffee machine
• AC Induction and Universal Motor control
• Inrush current limiter in AC DC rectifiers
• Lighting and automation I/O control
• General purpose AC line load control
Specifically designed to operate at 800 V and 150 °C, the T2035H-8G Triac housed
in D2PAK provides an enhanced thermal management: this 20 A Triac is the right
choice for a compact drive of heavy AC loads and enables the heatsink size
Based on the ST Snubberless high temperature technology, it offers higher specified
turn off commutation and noise immunity levels up to the Tj max.
The T2035H-8G safely optimizes the control of the hardest universal motors, heaters
and inductive loads for industrial control and home appliances.
DS13157 - Rev 2 - February 2020
For further information contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office.