160-watt + 160-watt dual BTL class-D audio amplifier
exposed pad up
Maturity status link
0 to 70 °C
Tape and reel
• 160-W + 160-W output power at THD = 10% with RL = 4 Ω and VCC = 36 V
• 1 x 220 W output power mono parallel BTL at THD = 10% with RL = 3 Ω and
VCC = 36 V
• Wide-range single-supply operation (14 - 36 V)
• High efficiency (η = 85%)
• Parallel BTL function using the MODE pin
• Four selectable, fixed gain settings of nominally 23.8 dB, 29.8 dB, 33.3 dB and
• Differential inputs minimize common-mode noise
• Standby and mute features
• Smart protection
• Thermal overload protection
• Small offset less than 20 mV
The TDA7498E is a dual BTL class-D audio amplifier with a single power supply
designed for home systems and active speaker applications.
It comes in a 36-pin PowerSSO package with exposed pad up (EPU) to facilitate
mounting a separate heatsink.
DS8807 - Rev 4 - June 2020
For further information contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office.