Absolute maximum ratings and operating conditions
TS27M2, TS27M2A, TS27M2B
1 Absolute maximum ratings and operating conditions
Table 1. Absolute maximum ratings
Supply voltage (1)
Differential input voltage (2)
Vi Input voltage (3)
Io Output current for VCC+ ≥ 15V
Iin Input current
-0.3 to 18
Tstg Storage temperature range
Tj Maximum junction temperature
HBM: human body model(6)
-65 to +150
ESD MM: machine model(7)
CDM: charged device model(8) 1.5 kV
1. All values, except differential voltage are with respect to network ground terminal.
2. Differential voltages are the non-inverting input terminal with respect to the inverting input terminal.
3. The magnitude of the input and the output voltages must never exceed the magnitude of the positive
4. Short-circuits can cause excessive heating and destructive dissipation.
5. Rth are typical values.
6. Human body model: a 100 pF capacitor is charged to the specified voltage, then discharged through a
1.5 kΩ resistor between two pins of the device. This is done for all couples of connected pin combinations
while the other pins are floating.
7. Machine model: a 200 pF capacitor is charged to the specified voltage, then discharged directly between
two pins of the device with no external series resistor (internal resistor < 5 Ω). This is done for all couples of
connected pin combinations while the other pins are floating.
8. Charged device model: all pins and the package are charged together to the specified voltage and then
discharged directly to the ground through only one pin. This is done for all pins.
Table 2. Operating conditions
Common mode input voltage
Operating free air temperature
3 to 16
0 to VCC+ - 1.5
0 to +70
-40 to +125
-55 to +125
2/14 Doc ID 2306 Rev 2