High precision rail-to-rail operational amplifier
Pin connections (top view)
Non Inverting Input 3
4 Inverting Input
Non Inverting Input
• Ultra low offset voltage: 25 µV typ, 100 µV max
• Rail-to-rail input/output voltage swing
• Operates from 2.7 V to 5.5 V
• High speed: 1.9 MHz
• 45° phase margin with 100 pF
• Low consumption: 0.8 mA at 2.7 V
• Very large signal voltage gain: 131 dB
• High-power supply rejection ratio: 105 dB
• Very high ESD protection 5kV (HBM)
• Latchup immunity
• Available in SOT23-5 micropackage
• Automotive qualification
Datasheet - production data
• Battery-powered applications
• Portable devices
• Signal conditioning
• Medical instrumentation
The TS507 is a high performance rail-to-rail
input/output amplifier with very low offset voltage.
This amplifier uses a new trimming technique that
yields ultra low offset voltages without any need
for external zeroing.
The circuit offers very stable electrical
characteristics over the entire supply voltage
range, and is particularly intended for automotive
and industrial applications.
The TS507 is housed in the space-saving 5-pin
SOT23 package, making it well suited for battery-
powered systems. This micropackage simplifies
the PC board design because of its ability to be
placed in small spaces (external dimensions are
2.8 mm x 2.9 mm).
This is information on a product in full production.
DocID10958 Rev 6