TSV731, TSV732, TSV734
High accuracy (200 μV) micropower 60 μA, 900 kHz
5 V CMOS operational amplifiers
Datasheet - preliminary data
• Higher accuracy without calibration
• Energy saving
• Guaranteed operation on low-voltage battery
• See the TSV71 series (150 kHz for 14 μA) for
more power savings
• Battery powered applications
• Portable devices
• Signal conditioning
• Active filtering
• Medical instrumentation
• Low offset voltage: 200 µV max.
• Low power consumption: 60 µA at 5 V
• Low supply voltage: 1.5 V to 5.5 V
• Gain bandwidth product: 900 kHz typ.
• Low input bias current: 1 pA typ.
• Rail-to-rail input and output
• EMI hardened operational amplifiers
• High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV HBM
• Extended temperature range: -40 to +125 °C
The TSV73x series of single, dual, and quad
operational amplifiers offer low-voltage operation,
rail-to-rail input and output, and excellent
accuracy (Vio lower than 200 μV at 25 ° C).
These devices benefit from STMicroelectronics®
5 V CMOS technology and offer an excellent
speed/power consumption ratio (900 kHz typical
gain bandwidth) while consuming 60 μA typical at
5 V. The TSV73x series also feature an
ultra-low input bias current.
The single version (TSV731), the dual version
(TSV732), and the quad version (TSV734) are
housed in the smallest industrial packages.
These characteristics make the TSV73x family
ideal for sensor interfaces, battery-powered and
portable applications, and active filtering.
DocID023708 Rev 2
This is preliminary information on a new product now in development or undergoing evaluation. Details are subject to
change without notice.