TSZ121, TSZ122, TSZ124
Very high accuracy (5 µV) zero drift micropower 5 V operational amplifiers
• Very high accuracy and stability: offset voltage 5 µV max at 25 °C, 8 µV over full
temperature range (-40 °C to 125 °C)
• Rail-to-rail input and output
• Low supply voltage: 1.8 - 5.5 V
• Low power consumption: 40 µA max. at 5 V
• Gain bandwidth product: 400 kHz
• High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV HBM
• Extended temperature range: -40 to 125 °C
• Micro-packages: SC70-5, DFN8 2x2, and QFN16 3x3
• Battery-powered applications
• Portable devices
• Signal conditioning
• Medical instrumentation
Maturity status link
Zero drift 3 MHz
Higher accuracy without calibration
Accuracy virtually unaffected by
The TSZ12x series of high precision operational amplifiers offer very low input offset
voltages with virtually zero drift.
TSZ121 is the single version, TSZ122 the dual version, and TSZ124 the quad
version, with pinouts compatible with industry standards.
The TSZ12x series offers rail-to-rail input and output, excellent speed/power
consumption ratio, and 400 kHz gain bandwidth product, while consuming less than
40 µA at 5 V. The devices also feature an ultra-low input bias current.
These features make the TSZ12x family ideal for sensor interfaces, battery-powered
applications and portable applications.
DS9216 - Rev 10 - February 2019
For further information contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office.