Synchronous Rectifier Driver
The fundamental of SP6012 synchronous
rectifier (SR) driver IC is based on our U.S.
patented methods that utilize the principle of
“prediction” logic circuit. The IC deliberates
previous cycle timing to control the SR in
present cycle by “predictive” algorithm that
makes adjustments to the turn-off time, in order
to achieve maximum efficiency and avoid
cross-conduction at the same time. It also
maintains the MOSFET’s body diode conduction
at minimum level. The SP6012 is capable to
adapt in almost all existing forward converters
with few adjustments considered necessary.
• Servers & workstations
• Storage area network power supplies
• Telecommunication converters
• Embedded systems
• Industrial & commercial systems using high
• Offers 4 to 8% efficiency improvement over
Schottky Diodes (depend on drive
configuration of the SR).
PIN CONFIGURATION (SOP-10P)
• Drives all level Power MOSFET.
• Prediction gate timing control.
• Minimum MOSFET body diode conduction.
• Operating frequency up to 650 KHz.
• Synchronize to transformer secondary
PART MARKING (SOP-10P)
2010/01/ 05 Ver.2