Ordering number : EN5378
Single-Chip Microcontroller with PLL
and LCD Driver
The LC72322R and LC72323R are single-chip
microcontrollers for use in electronic tuning applications.
These ICs include on chip both LCD drivers and a PLL
circuit that can operate at up to 150 MHz. The LC72322R
and LC72323R feature that these ICs are reversed pin-
assignment versions of LC72322 and LC72323
respectively and have the equal functions and
specifications to theirs respectively.
• Stack: Eight levels
• Fast programmable divider
• General-purpose counters: HCTR for frequency
measurement and LCTR for frequency or period
• LCD driver for displays with up to 56 segments
(1/2 duty, 1/2 bias)
• Program memory (ROM): 4095 (8 KB) 16-bit digits:
3071 (6 KB) 16-bit digits:
• Data memory (RAM): 256 4-bit digits
• All instructions are single-word instructions
• Cycle time: 2.67 µs, 13.33 µs, or 40.00 µs (option)
• Unlock FF: 0.55 µs detection, 1.1 µs detection
• Timer FF: 1 ms, 5ms, 25ms, 125ms
• Input ports*: One dedicated key input port and one
high-breakdown voltage port
• Output ports*: Two dedicated key output ports, one
high-breakdown voltage open-drain port
Two CMOS output ports (of which one
can be switched to be used as LCD driver
Seven CMOS output ports (mask option
switchable to use as LCD ports)
• I/O ports*: One switchable between input and output
in four-bit units and one switchable
between input and output in bit units
Note: * Each port consists of four bits.
• Program runaway can be detected and a special address
set (Programmable watchdog timer).
• Voltage detection type reset circuit
• One 6-bit A/D converter
• Two 8-bit D/A converters (PWM): LC72322R only
• One external interrupt
• Hold mode for RAM backup
• Sense FF for hot/cold startup determination
• PLL: 4.5 to 5.5 V
• CPU: 3.5 to 5.5 V
• RAM: 1.3 to 5.5 V
• LC72P321R as OTP used
• Package: QIP80DR
This LSI can easily use CCB that is SANYO’s original bus format.
• CCB is a trademark of SANYO ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
• CCB is SANYO’s original bus format and all the bus
addresses are controlled by SANYO.
SANYO Electric Co.,Ltd. Semiconductor Bussiness Headquarters
TOKYO OFFICE Tokyo Bldg., 1-10, 1 Chome, Ueno, Taito-ku, TOKYO, 110 JAPAN
93096HA (OT) No. 5378-1/13