Ordering number : EN4466B
Graphic Equalizer System
The LC7527E is a microprocessor controllable seven-band
graphic equalizer LSI that does not require the use of
external semiconductor inductors (simulated inductors).
• Left and right channel seven-band graphic equalizers
• Each band operates in ±2 dB steps.
• Each band has a maximum boost of +12 dB and a
maximum cut of –12 dB for a total of 13 settings.
• Independent left and right channel operation
• Serial data input supports CCB format communications
with the system controller.
• CMOS LSI with a 12 V breakdown voltage
• This LSI, in conjunction with a control microprocessor,
can implement in two chips, an electronic graphic
equalizer with the following features.
— One touch gain control for each band
— One touch memory setting recall allows users to
select desired frequency characteristics for each
— Since the LC7527E includes band filter amplifiers
on chip, capacitors are the only external components
required in application systems.
— Minimal switching noise due to the use of a Silicon
gate CMOS process.
• CCB is a trademark of SANYO ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
• CCB is SANYO’s original bus format and all the bus
addresses are controlled by SANYO.
SANYO Electric Co.,Ltd. Semiconductor Bussiness Headquarters
TOKYO OFFICE Tokyo Bldg., 1-10, 1 Chome, Ueno, Taito-ku, TOKYO, 110 JAPAN
O3096HA(OT)/90894TH (OT) 4466-1/11