© Seiko Instruments Inc., 2011-2014
LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION HIGH RIPPLE-REJECTION
LOW DROPOUT CMOS VOLTAGE REGULATOR
The S-1312 Series, developed by using the CMOS technology, is a positive voltage regulator IC which has low current
consumption, high ripple-rejection and low dropout voltage.
Even with low current consumption of 20 μA typ., it has high ripple-rejection of 75 dB typ., and a ceramic capacitor of 0.22 μF
or more can be used as the input and output capacitors.
It also has high-accuracy output voltage of ±1.0%.
• Output voltage:
• Input voltage:
• Output voltage accuracy:
• Dropout voltage:
• Current consumption:
• Output current:
• Input and output capacitors:
• Ripple rejection:
• Built-in overcurrent protection circuit:
• Built-in thermal shutdown circuit:
• Built-in ON / OFF circuit:
• Pull-down resistor is selectable.
• Discharge shunt function is selectable.
• Operation temperature range:
• Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
1.0 V to 3.5 V, selectable in 0.05 V step
1.5 V to 5.5 V
±1.0% (1.0 V to 1.45 V output product: ±15 mV)
160 mV typ. (2.8 V output product, IOUT = 100 mA)
During operation: 20 μA typ., 30 μA max.
During power-off: 0.1 μA typ., 1.0 μA max.
Possible to output 150 mA (VIN ≥ VOUT(S) + 1.0 V)*1
A ceramic capacitor of 0.22 μF or more can be used.
75 dB typ. (1.2 V output product, f = 1.0 kHz)
70 dB typ. (2.85 V output product, f = 1.0 kHz)
Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
Prevents damage caused by heat.
Ensures long battery life.
Ta = −40°C to +85°C
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
• Constant-voltage power supply for portable communication device, digital camera, and digital audio player
• Constant-voltage power supply for battery-powered device
• Constant-voltage power supply for home electric appliance
• HSNT-4 (1010)
• HSNT-4 (0808)
Seiko Instruments Inc.