© Seiko Instruments Inc., 2004-2015
ULTRA-SMALL PACKAGE HIGH-PRECISION
The S-1000 series is a series of high-precision voltage detectors developed using CMOS process. The detection voltage is
fixed internally with an accuracy of ±1.0%. It operates with low current consumption of 350 nA typ. Two output forms, Nch
open-drain and CMOS output, are available. CMOS voltage detector, S-1000 Series is the most suitable for the portable
equipments with ultra low current consumption, high precision and corresponding to the small package.
• Ultra-low current consumption
• High-precision detection voltage
• Operating voltage range
• Hysteresis characteristics
• Detection voltage
• Output form
• Lead-free, Sn 100%, halogen-free*1
350 nA typ. (VDD = detection voltage + 1.5 V)
0.95 to 5.5 V
1.5 to 4.6 V (0.1 V step)
Nch open-drain output (Active “L”)
CMOS output (Active “L”)
*1. Refer to “ Product Name Structure” for details.
• Power monitor for microcomputers and reset for CPUs.
• Power monitor for portable equipments such as cellular phones, digital still cameras and PDAs.
• Constant voltage power monitor for cameras, video equipments and communication devices.
Seiko Instruments Inc.