© Seiko Instruments Inc., 2014
BUILT-IN DELAY CIRCUIT (EXTERNAL DELAY TIME SETTING)
VOLTAGE DETECTOR WITH SENSE PIN
The S-1004 Series is a high-accuracy voltage detector developed using CMOS technology. The detection voltage is fixed
internally with an accuracy of ±1.0% (−VDET(S) ≥ 2.2 V). It operates with current consumption of 500 nA typ.
Apart from the power supply pin, the detection voltage input pin (SENSE pin) is also prepared, so the output is stable even
if the SENSE pin falls to 0 V.
The release signal can be delayed by setting a capacitor externally, and the release delay time accuracy at Ta = +25°C is
Two output forms Nch open-drain output and CMOS output are available.
• Detection voltage:
1.0 V to 5.0 V (0.1 V step)
• Detection voltage accuracy:
±1.0% (2.2 V ≤ −VDET(S) ≤ 5.0 V)
±22 mV (1.0 V ≤ −VDET(S) < 2.2 V)
• Current consumption:
500 nA typ.
• Operation voltage range:
0.95 V to 10.0 V
• Hysteresis width:
5% ± 2%
• Release delay time accuracy: ±15% (CD = 4.7 nF, Ta = +25°C)
• Output form:
Nch open-drain output (Active "L")
CMOS output (Active "L")
• Operation temperature range: Ta = −40°C to +85°C
• Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
• Power supply monitor for microcomputer and reset for CPU
• Constant voltage power supply monitor for TV, Blu-ray recorder and home appliance
• Power supply monitor for portable devices such as notebook PC, digital still camera and mobile phone
Seiko Instruments Inc.