© Seiko Instruments Inc., 2009-2012
SUPER-LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION SUPER HIGH-ACCURACY VOLTAGE
DETECTOR WITH DELAY CIRCUIT (EXTERNAL DELAY TIME SETTING)
The S-1009 Series is a super high-accuracy voltage detector developed using CMOS technology. The detection voltage is
fixed internally with an accuracy of ±0.5%. It operates with super low current consumption of 270 nA typ.
The release signal can be delayed by setting a capacitor externally. Delay time accuracy is ±15%. Two output forms Nch
open-drain and CMOS output are available.
Compared with conventional CMOS voltage detectors, the S-1009 Series is the most suitable for the portable devices due
to the super-low current consumption, super high-accuracy and small packages.
• Detection voltage:
• Detection voltage accuracy:
• Current consumption:
• Operation voltage range:
• Hysteresis width:
• Delay time accuracy:
• Output form:
• Operation temperature range:
• Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
0.8 V to 4.6 V (0.1 V step)
±0.5% (2.4 V ≤ −VDET ≤ 4.6 V)
±12 mV (0.8 V ≤ −VDET < 2.4 V)
270 nA typ. (1.2 V ≤ −VDET < 2.3 V)
0.6 V to 10.0 V (CMOS output product)
±15% (CD = 4.7 nF)
Nch open-drain output (active "L")
CMOS output (active "L")
Ta = −40°C to +85°C
• Power monitor and reset for CPU and microcomputer
• Constant voltage power monitor for TV, DVD recorder and home appliance
• Power supply monitor for portable device such as notebook PC, digital still camera and mobile phone
Seiko Instruments Inc.