© Seiko Instruments Inc., 2014-2015
BUILT-IN DELAY CIRCUIT (EXTERNAL DELAY TIME SETTING) VOLTAGE DETECTOR
The S-1011 Series is a high-accuracy voltage detector developed using CMOS technology. The detection voltage is fixed
internally, and the accuracy of the S-1011 Series A / C / E / G type is ±1.5%. It operates with current consumption of
600 nA typ.
Apart from the power supply pin, the detection voltage input pin (SENSE pin) is also prepared in the SENSE detection
product, so the output is stable even if the SENSE pin falls to 0 V.
The detection signal and release signal can be delayed by setting a capacitor externally, and the detection delay time
accuracy is ±20% (CN = 3.3 nF, Ta = +25°C), the release delay time accuracy is ±20% (CP = 3.3 nF, Ta = +25°C).
Output form is Nch open-drain output.
• Detection voltage:
• Detection voltage accuracy:
• Detection delay time accuracy:
• Release delay time accuracy:
• Current consumption:
• Operation voltage range:
• Hysteresis width:
• Output form:
• Operation temperature range:
• Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
3.0 V to 10.0 V (0.05 V step) (SENSE detection product)
3.6 V to 10.0 V (0.05 V step) (VDD detection product)
±1.5% (A / C / E / G type)
±20% (CN = 3.3 nF)
±20% (CP = 3.3 nF)
600 nA typ.
1.8 V to 36.0 V
"Available" (5.0% typ.) / "unavailable" is selectable.
Nch open-drain output
Ta = −40°C to +85°C
• Power supply monitor for microcomputer and reset for CPU
• Constant voltage power supply monitor for TV and home appliance etc.
• Power supply monitor for Blu-ray recorder, notebook PC and digital still camera
• Industrial equipment, housing equipment
Seiko Instruments Inc.