• Wide input supply operating range
TS31023 : 5V-16V
TS31223 : 5V-36V
• Adjustable output voltage from 1.25V to VIN - Vdropout
• 60mA output current capability
• Enable control function
• Set-top Boxes
• Energy harvesting systems
• Wireless Power
High Input Voltage
The TS31x23 high voltage linear regulator consists of a low
power amplifier with a high voltage p-channel pass gate.
The linear regulator has a wide operating range, and is ideal
for systems that may have large voltage transients and require
the output load to remain regulated.
An analog current limit is used to limit output current and
protect the regulator from external short circuits.
• Ambient operating temperature 0C to 85C
• Packaged in a 8pin DFN (2x2)
Typical Application Circuit
March 19, 2015
1 of 15
Proprietary & Confidential