○ These specification sheets are the proprietary product of SHARP CORPORATION ("SHARP") and include materials
protected under copyright of SHARP. Do not reproduce or cause any third party to reproduce them in any form or by
any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of
○ The application examples in these specification sheets are provided to explain the representative applications of the
device and are not intended to guarantee any industrial property right or other rights or license you to use them.
SHARP assumes no responsibility for any problems related to any industrial property right of a third party resulting from
the use of the device.
○ SHARP reserves the right to make changes in the specifications, characteristics, data, materials, structures and other
contents described herein at any time without notice in order to improve design or reliability. Contact SHARP in order
to obtain the latest specification sheets before using any SHARP's device. Manufacturing locations are also subject to
change without notice.
Observe the following points when in using any device in this publication. SHARP takes no responsibility
for damage caused by improper use of the devices.
The devices in this publication are designed for use in general electronic equipment designs, such as:
Test and measurement equipment
Audio visual and multimedia equipment
The appropriate design measures should be taken to ensure reliability and safety when SHARP's devices are
used for equipment such as:
Transportation control and safety equipment(i.e.,aircraft,trains,automobiles,etc.)
Gas leakage sensor breakers
Various safety devices etc.
○ SHARP's devices shall not be used for equipment that requires extremely high level of reliability, such as:
Military and space applications
Nuclear power control equipment
Medical equipment for life support
○ SHARP assumes no responsibility for any damage resulting from the use of the device which does not comply with
the instructions and the precautions specified in these specification sheets.
○ Contact and consult with a SHARP sales representative for any questions about this device.