General Purpose Photocoupler
PC357NJ0000F Series contains an IRED optically
coupled to a phototransistor.
It is packaged in a 4-pin Mini-flat package.
Input-output isolation voltage(rms) is 3.75kV.
Collector-emitter voltage is 80V and CTR is 50% to
600% at input current of 5mA.
1. 4-pin Mini-flat package
2. Double transfer mold package (Ideal for Flow
3. High collector-emitter voltage (VCEO : 80V)
4. Current transfer ratio (CTR) : MIN. 50% at IF=5mA,
5. Several CTR ranks available
6. High isolation voltage between input and output
(Viso(rms) : 3.75kV)
7. RoHS directive compliant
■ Agency approvals/Compliance
1. Recognized by UL1577 (Double protection isolation),
file No. E64380 (as model No. PC357)
2. Package resin : UL flammability grade (94V-0)
1. Hybrid substrates that require high density mounting
2. Programmable controllers
Notice The content of data sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
In the absence of confirmation by device specification sheets, SHARP takes no responsibility for any defects that may occur in equipment using any SHARP
devices shown in catalogs, data books, etc. Contact SHARP in order to obtain the latest device specification sheets before using any SHARP device.
Sheet No.: D2-A00102FEN
Date Jun. 30. 2005
© SHARP Corporation