Digital Output, Normal OFF
Operation DIP 6 pin ∗OPIC
PC900V0NSZXF Series contains an IRED optically
coupled to an OPIC chip.
It is packaged in a 6 pin DIP, available in SMT
gullwing lead-form and Wide SMT gullwing lead-form
Input-output isolation voltage(rms) is 5.0kV.
1. 6 pin DIP package
2. Double transfer mold package
(Ideal for Flow Soldering)
3. Normal OFF operation, open collector output
4. TTL and LSTTL compatible output
5. Operating supply voltage (VCC : 3 to 15 V)
6. Isolation voltage (Viso(rms) : 5.0 kV)
7. Lead-free and RoHS directive compliant
■ Agency approvals/Compliance
1. Recognized by UL1577 (Double protection isolation),
file No. E64380 (as model No. PC900V)
2. Approved by VDE, DIN EN60747-5-2(∗) (as an
option), file No. 40008189 (as model No. PC900V)
3. Package resin : UL flammability grade (94V-0)
(∗)DIN EN60747-5-2 : successor standard of DIN VDE0884
1. Programmable controllers
2. PC peripherals
3. Electronic musical instruments
∗ "OPIC"(Optical IC) is a trademark of the SHARP Corporation. An OPIC consists of a light-detecting element and a signal-processing
circuit integrated onto a single chip.
Notice The content of data sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
In the absence of confirmation by device specification sheets, SHARP takes no responsibility for any defects that may occur in equipment using any SHARP
devices shown in catalogs, data books, etc. Contact SHARP in order to obtain the latest device specification sheets before using any SHARP device.
Sheet No.: D2-A05302EN
1 Date Jun. 30. 2005
© SHARP Corporation