High Speed, Gate Drive DIP 8 pin
PC923L0NSZ0F Series contains a LED optically
coupled to an OPIC chip.
It is packaged in a 8 pin DIP, available in SMT
gullwing lead form option.
Input-output isolation voltage(rms) is 5.0 kV, High
speed response (tPHL, tPLH : MAX. 0.5 µs).
1. 8 pin DIP package
2. Double transfer mold package
(Ideal for Flow Soldering)
3. Built-in direct drive circuit for MOSFET / IGBT drive
(IO1P, IO2P : 0.6 A)
4. High speed response (tPHL, tPLH : MAX. 0.5 µs)
5. Wide operating supply voltage range
(VCC=15 to 30 V)
6. High noise immunity due to high instantaneous
common mode rejection voltage (CMH : MIN. −
15kV/µs, CML : MIN. 15kV/µs)
7. High isolation voltage between input and output
(Viso(rms) : 5.0 kV)
8. Lead-free and RoHS directive compliant
■ Agency approvals/Compliance
1. Recognized by UL1577 (Double protection isolation),
file No. E64380 (as model No. PC923L)
2. Approved by VDE, DIN EN60747-5-2(∗) (as an
option), file No. 40008898 (as model No. PC923L)
3. Package resin : UL flammability grade (94V-0)
(∗)DIN EN60747-5-2 : successor standard of DIN VDE0884
1. IGBT/MOSFET gate drive for inverter control
∗ "OPIC"(Optical IC) is a trademark of the SHARP Corporation. An OPIC consists of a light-detecting element and a signal-processing
circuit integrated onto a single chip.
Notice The content of data sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
In the absence of confirmation by device specification sheets, SHARP takes no responsibility for any defects that may occur in equipment using any SHARP
devices shown in catalogs, data books, etc. Contact SHARP in order to obtain the latest device specification sheets before using any SHARP device.
Sheet No.: D2-A06002EN
1 Date Jun. 30. 2005
© SHARP Corporation