∗Non-zero cross type is also available.
(PR29MF1xNSZ Series/PR39MF1xNSZ Series)
IT(rms)≤0.9A, Zero Cross type
Triac output SSR
PR29MF21NSZ Series and PR39MF2xNSZ Series
Solid State Relays (SSR) are an integration of an
infrared emitting diode (IRED), a Phototriac Detector
and a main output Triac. These devices are ideally
suited for controlling high voltage AC loads with solid
state reliability while providing 4.0kV isolation
(Viso(rms)) from input to output.
1. Output current, IT(rms)≤0.9A
2. Zero crossing functionary (VOX : MAX. 35V)
3. 8 pin DIP package (SMT gullwing also available)
4. High repetitive peak off-state voltage
(VDRM : 600V, PR39MF2xNSZ Series)
(VDRM : 400V, PR29MF21NSZ Series)
5. IFT ranks available (see Model Line-up in this
6. Superior noise immunity (dV/dt : MIN. 100V/µs)
7. Response time, ton : MAX. 50µs
8. Lead-free terminal components are also available
(see Model Line-up section in this datasheet)
9. High isolation voltage between input and output
(Viso(rms) : 4.0kV)
■ Agency approvals/Compliance
1. Recognized by UL508, file No. E94758 (as model No.
2. Approved by CSA 22.2 No.14, file No. LR63705 (as
model No. R29MF2/R39MF2)
3. Optionary available VDE approved (∗)(DIN EN 60747-5-
2), file No. 40008898 (only for PR39MF2xNSZ Series
as model No. R39MF2)
4. Package resin : UL flammability grade (94V-0)
(∗) DIN EN60747-5-2 : successor standard of DIN VDE0884.
Up to Date code "RD" (December 2003), approval of DIN
From Date code "S1" (January 2004), approval of DIN
1. Isolated interface between high voltage AC devices
and lower voltage DC control circuitry.
2. Switching motors, fans, heaters, solenoids, and
3. Power control in applications such as lighting and
temperature control equipment.
Notice The content of data sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
In the absence of confirmation by device specification sheets, SHARP takes no responsibility for any defects that may occur in equipment using any SHARP
devices shown in catalogs, data books, etc. Contact SHARP in order to obtain the latest device specification sheets before using any SHARP device.
Sheet No.: D4-A00701EN
1 Date Mar. 31. 2004
© SHARP Corporation