IT(rms)≤0.9A, Cost effective
Non-Zero Cross type
Triac output SSR
PPR39MF51NSZ Series Solid State Relays (SSR)
are an integration of an infrared emitting diode (IRED),
a Phototriac Detector and a main output Triac. These
devices are ideally suited for controlling high voltage
AC loads with solid state reliability while providing
4.0kV isolation (Viso(rms)) from input to output.
1. Output current, IT(rms)≤0.9A
2. Non-zero crossing functionary
3. 8 pin DIP package (SMT gullwing also available)
4. High repetitive peak off-state voltage (VDRM : 600V)
5. Superior noise immunity (dV/dt : MIN. 100V/µs)
6. Response time, ton : MAX. 100µs
7. Lead-free terminal components are also available
(see Model Line-up section in this datasheet)
8. High isolation voltage between input and output
(Viso(rms) : 4.0kV)
■ Agency approvals/Compliance
1. Under application to UL, CSA and VDE
2. Package resin : UL flammability grade (94V-0)
1. Isolated interface between high voltage AC devices
and lower voltage DC control circuitry.
2. Switching motors, fans, heaters, solenoids, and
3. Phase or power control in applications such as
lighting and temperature control equipment.
Notice The content of data sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
In the absence of confirmation by device specification sheets, SHARP takes no responsibility for any defects that may occur in equipment using any SHARP
devices shown in catalogs, data books, etc. Contact SHARP in order to obtain the latest device specification sheets before using any SHARP device.
Sheet No.: D4-A00801EN
1 Date Mar. 31. 2004
© SHARP Corporation