PR33MF511NNSSZLFF IT(rms)≤0.3A, Non-Zero Cross type
Triac output SSR
PPRR333MF51NSLZF Series Solid State Relays (SSR)
are an integration of an infrared emitting diode (IRED),
a Phototriac Detector and a main output Triac. These
devices are ideally suited for controlling high voltage AC
loads with solid state reliability while providing 4kV isola-
tion (Viso(rms)) from input to output.
1. Output current, IT(rms)≤0.3A
2. Non-zero crossing functionary
3. 8 pin DIP package (SMT gullwing also available)
4. High repetitive peak off-state voltage (VDRM : 600V)
5. Superior noise immunity (dV/dt : MIN. 100V/μs)
6. Response time, ton : MAX. 100μs
7. High isolation voltage between input and output
(Viso(rms) : 4kV)
8. RoHS directive compliant
1. Recognized by UL508 ﬁle No. E94758 (as model No.
2. Approved by CSA 22.2 No.14, ﬁle No. LR63705 (as
model No. R33MF5)
3. Optionary available VDE approved (DIN EN 60747-5-
2)(∗), ﬁle No. 40008898 (as model No. R33MF5)
4. Package resin : UL ﬂammability grade (94V-0)
(∗) DIN EN60747-5-2 : successor standard of DIN VDE0884.
1. Isolated interface between high voltage AC devices
and lower voltage DC control circuitry.
2. Switching motors, fans, heaters, solenoids, and
3. Phase or power control in applications such as light-
ing and temperature control equipment.
Notice The content of data sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
In the absence of conﬁrmation by device speciﬁcation sheets, SHARP takes no responsibility for any defects that may occur in equipment using any SHARP
devices shown in catalogs, data books, etc. Contact SHARP in order to obtain the latest device speciﬁcation sheets before using any SHARP device.
1 Date Sep. 1. 2006
© SHARP Corporation