SMT, Detecting Distance : 0.7mm
GP2S27J0000F Series is a compact-package, photo-
transistor output, reﬂective photointerrupter, with emitter
and detector facing the same direction in a molding that
provides non-contact sensing. The compact package
series is a result of unique technology, combing transfer
and injection molding, that also blocks visible light to
minimize false detection.
This photointerrupter can be ordered in different CTR
ranks, and comes in a surface-mount, gullwing lead
package, suitable for reﬂow soldering.
■ Agency approvals/Compliance
1. Compliant with RoHS directive
1. Detection of object presence or motion.
2. Example : printer, optical storage
1. Reﬂective with Phototransistor Output
2. Highlights :
• Compact Size
• Surface Mount Type (SMT), reflow soldering, with
• Optional Tape and Reel (T&R) 1 000 pcs per reel
3. Key Parameters :
• Optimal Sensing Distance : 0.7mm
• Package : 4×3×1.7mm
• Visible light cut resin to prevent
4. Lead free and RoHS directive compliant
Notice The content of data sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
In the absence of conﬁrmation by device speciﬁcation sheets, SHARP takes no responsibility for any defects that may occur in equipment using any SHARP
devices shown in catalogs, data books, etc. Contact SHARP in order to obtain the latest device speciﬁcation sheets before using any SHARP device.
Sheet No.: D3-A01901EN
1 Date Oct. 3. 2005
© SHARP Corporation