PQ07VR5MAZ Low Power-loss Voltage Regulator
Low Power-loss Voltage Regulator with Reset Function in Detecting Input Voltage Drop
Sharp's PQ07VR5MAZ is a compact, surface mount, 0.5 A
output type low power-loss voltage regulator with reset signal
output function in detecting input voltage drop.
It is suitable for malfunction prevention of microcomputers in
various electronic equipment such as AV, OA equipment
when it is turned-on or it is in error of operation.
(1) Reset signal generating function.
(The reset detection voltage can be custom-ordered in
the range of 3.5 V to 4.5 V.)
(2) Low power-loss
(Dropout voltage : Max. 0.5 V at Io=0.3 A)
(3) Compact, surface mount package.
(Equivalent to SC-63.)
(4) Output voltage variable type (1.5 V to 7.0 V)
(5) Overcurrent protection and overheat protection function.
(6) Tape-packaged products and sleeve-packaged products
(1) Power supplies of AV, OA equipment, and various
(2) CD-ROM drives and CD-R drives
(3) DVD-ROM drives
(0 to 0.25)
Internal Connection Diagram
1 DC input (Vin)
2 Output voltage adjustment terminal (Vad)
3 DC output (Vo)
4 Reset signal output (Vr)
Voltage detection/reset Comparator
Absolute Maximum Ratings
Symbol Rating Unit
*1 Input voltage
VIN 10 V
Output voltage adjustment terminal voltage Vadj 7 V
*1 Reset output voltage
Vr 10 V
IO 0.5 A
Reset output current
Ir 5 mA
Power dissipation (no heat sink) PD
*2 Operating temperature
Tj 150 ˚C
Topr –20 to +80 ˚C
Tstg –40 to +150 ˚C
Tsol 260(For 10s) ˚C
*1 All are open except GND and applicable terminals.
*2 Overheat protection may operate at T = 125 to 150˚C.
• In the absence of confirmation by device specification sheets, SHARP takes no responsibility for any defects that may occur in equipment using
any SHARP devices shown in catalogs, data books, etc. Contact SHARP in order to obtain the latest device specification sheets before using any
• Specifications are subject to change without notice for improvement.
(Internet) • Data for Sharp's optoelectronic/power devices is provided on internet. ( Address http://www.sharp.co.jp/ecg/)