GROUP SHARP CORPORATIO
DEVICE SPECIFICATION FOR
Applied model name
1. These spectication sheets include materials protected under copyright of Sharp Corporation Wharp”).
Please do not reproduce or cause anyone to reproduce them without Sharp’s consent.
2. When using this product, please observe the absolute maximum ratings and the instructtons for use outlined
in these specitkation sheets, as well as the precautions mentioned below. Sharp assumesno responsibthty
for any damage resulting from use of the product which does not comply with the absolute mardmum ratings
and the instructions included in these speciflcatton sheets, and the precautions mentioned below.
(1) This product is designed for use in the following application areas :
l OA equipment . Audio visual equipment
* TelecommuntcaUon equipment (Terminal)
[ l Tooling machines l Computers
1l Home appliances
l Measuring equipment
If the use of the product tn the above application areas is for equipment h&d in paragraphs
(2) or [3). please be sure to observe the precautions given in those respective paragraphs.
(2) Appropriate measures, such as fail-safe design and redundant design considering
the safety design of the overall system and equipment, should be taken to ensure reliability
and safety when this product is used for equipment whtch demands htgh relfabtltty and
safety in functfon and precision, such as :
l Transportation control and safety equipment (atrcraft, tram, automobile etc.)
l Gas leakage sensor breakers l Rescueand securlly equipment
1[ l Other safety equipment
13) Pleasedo not use this product for equipment which require extremely high relfabthty
and safety in function and precision. such as :
* Space equipment l TelecommunicaUon equipment (for trunk lines>
1[ * Nuclear power control equipment * Medical equipment
(4) Pleasecontact and consult with a Sharp sales representative if there are any questions
regarding interpretation of the above three paragraphs.
3. Please contact and consult with a Sharp sales representative for any questions about this product.
Department General Manager
Opto-Electronic Devices Div.