V1-4 February 2005
• 4 highly featured Trunks (COIC, FXO) in a
• Magnetic isolation providing high common
mode rejection (CMRR) for use in
• Highly integrated with on board loop switch
and integral diode bridge.
• Loop Start operation with On-Hook
reception and reversal detect (for Caller
Line ID and remote metering).
• Ringing detection and Loop Current
• Meets requirements of EN60950/UL1950,
and FCC Pt68.
• Minimum number of external components,
single +5V system side power supply.
• Programmable d.c. mask.
The Silver Telecom Ag2410 comprises four
individual Trunk Circuits in a single Module.
The combination of features and packaging
offers extremely efficient use of board area,
saving significantly on system size and cost.
The Ag2410 has been designed to work with
600R line impedance and meets international
safety and regulatory requirements.
In addition to the features shown above the
Ag2410 allows flexible programming of many
functions, including the dc voltage mask.
• Silver Telecom “design-in” assistance.
Each circuit requires a minimum of external
components and has been specified for ease
of use, to reduce time to market.
The system interface has been designed for
direct connection to popular Codecs of both
the audio and signalling connections.
The Ag2410 is designed for applications
where there is a high level of common mode
interference, such as PABX, long loop
applications and systems without a ground.
© Silver Telecom 2005