PRELIMINARY DATA SHEET
SKY65013-92LF: InGaP Cascadable Amplifier
● Broadband: LF–12 GHz
● Small signal gain: 13 dB typ. @ 2 GHz
● High output 3rd order intercept: +29 dBm typ.
● 0P1 dB: +14 dBm typ. @ 2 GHz
● Input and output impedance: 50 Ω nominal
● Single, positive DC supply voltage
● Miniature SC-88 Package
● Available lead (Pb)-free MSL-1 @ 250 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020
● Wireless infrastructure: WLAN, HLAN, DBS, broadband, cellular
● Test instrumentation
The SKY65013 is a general purpose, broadband amplifier
fabricated from Skyworks InGaP HBT process and packaged in a
miniature SC-88 package. The amplifier’s input and output imped-
ances are 50 Ω, which allows these amplifiers to be cascaded
without external impedance matching networks. The typical -3 dB
bandwidth of the SKY65013 is LF–12 GHz.
This amplifier is also available in the plastic micro-X package
(SKY65013-214LF) and the SOT-89 package (SKY65013-70LF)
Functional Block Diagram
NEW Skyworks offers lead (Pb)-free, RoHS (Restriction of
Hazardous Substances) compliant packaging.
The SKY65013 is lead (Pb)-free and RoHS-compliant.
A populated evaluation board is available upon request.
Full scattering parameters for this part are available for download
DataSheet4 U .com
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. • Phone  376-3000 • Fax  376-3100 • email@example.com • www.skyworksinc.com
200359 Rev. A • Skyworks Proprietary Information • Products and Product Information are Subject to Change Without Notice. • June 7, 2005