SKY65014-214LF: InGaP General Purpose Amplifier
● Broadband: LF–6 GHz
● Small signal gain: 13.5 dB typ. @ 2 GHz
● High output 3rd order intercept: 36 dBm typ.
● 0P1 dB: 18 dBm typ. @ 2 GHz
● Input and output impedance: 50 Ω nominal
● Single, positive DC supply voltage
● Plastic Micro-X package
● Available lead (Pb)-free and RoHS-compliant MSL-1 @ 250 °C
per JEDEC J-STD-020
● Wireless infrastructure: WLAN, HLAN, DBS, broadband, cellular
● Test instrumentation
The SKY65014 is a general purpose, broadband amplifier
fabricated from Skyworks InGaP HBT process and packaged in
a plastic Micro-X package. The amplifier’s input and output
impedances are 50 Ω, which allows these amplifiers to be
cascaded without external impedance matching networks. The
typical -3 dB bandwidth of the SKY65014 is DC–3 GHz.
This amplifier is also available in the miniature SC-88 package
(SKY65014-92LF) and the SOT-89 package (SKY65014-70LF)
Functional Block Diagram
NEW Skyworks offers lead (Pb)-free, RoHS (Restriction of
Hazardous Substances)-compliant packaging.
The SKY65014 is lead (Pb)-free and RoHS-compliant.
A populated evaluation board is available upon request.
Full scattering parameters for this part are available for download
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. • Phone  376-3000 • Fax  376-3100 • email@example.com • www.skyworksinc.com
200398 Rev. C • Skyworks Proprietary Information • Products and Product Information are Subject to Change Without Notice. • April 7, 2006